Music Video & Media Package
I teamed up with Rad Fox Films to create a bold, funny music video and comprehensive media package for the single “Money Money” off of Transviolet’s upcoming album.
Together we were able to put together an exciting video that manages to:
- Tell an action-packed, thematic story with two dovetailing plotlines
- Weave satirical anti-capitalist commentary through in-universe TV content, from ads to game shows
- Show Donald Trump singing the song, in multiple locations including during his alleged “pee tape,” with cutting-edge DeepFake technology
The corresponding media package we created consists of:
- Video Content – vertical story content, social media promos, behind the scenes videos (22 videos)
- Photo Content – film, digital, and Polaroid photography as well as postable stills (234 photos and 2 videos)
View the music video and media package below (media package best enjoyed on desktop).